Sharing Info and Getting Feedback

Blogs are great for sharing short pieces of information and getting feedback through the comments facility below the post. When you have something that would be too long to post embedding a slide show such as this can be a good idea. This slide show was uploaded to a free hosting site called slideshare.net



You can also use a blog as a means of getting feedback by encouraging people to use the comments facility. For example you could ask people to post comments saying what they think about the info in the presentation above.

4 comments:

Chris said...

People can easily give feedback on what you have posted. This is way of encouraging debate, gauging opinion and finding out what else people need to know.

JohnU said...

Once I learn more about a "blog" I think this could be great.

JohnU said...

How do I enter a date into the calendar??

JohnU said...

I am just trying to get on line, so I can leave a message